Sneak Peek of What's Inside:
- What to do when you’re asked to get a value of the property for estate or tax purposes.
- Three professionals you should consult with about the real estate (besides a real estate agent).
- How to deal with the unexpected opportunists you’re likely to hear from.
- Tips on working with, and dealing with, other family members during the process.
- What to do if someone you know, or are related to, wants to buy the house.
- Preparing the house for sale.
And so much more...
When you lose a loved one, it can be hard enough coping with your emotions. But on top of that, there ends up being quite a lot of things most people never think about having to deal with.
One of those things can be dealing with the real estate your loved one owns.
Decisions, and how to proceed, can be difficult when you’re deciding what to do with your own home. But when it’s a loved one’s house, it’s often even more difficult — especially if there are others involved in the process. There’s just more to do and think about than in a “normal” sale.
I’m sure you have plenty on your mind and a lot to deal with due to your loss. That’s why I kept this booklet as concise as possible while also making sure to cover as much as possible.
It won’t take you a lot of time to read through it, and it can definitely save you a lot of time, headaches, and possibly costs as you move forward.
Just let me know where to send it by entering your information below.
Check out even MORE of our Guide Books HERE